BREEAM BD Manager Role Purpose:
To support business development for BRE China focusing on promoting key products and services which include (but not limited to) BREEAM, BIM and other relevant new business lines within the built environment and sustainability industry.
Growing business and partnerships with key organisations and developing repeatable business across three key sectors of (1) construction products, (2) construction developers and contractors, and (3) property owners.
- Identify new customer targets through – news, market research, strategic market assessment, business contacts, networking, new product releases, etc.
- Target, develop and execute tailored plans for customer and projects
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- identify, develop, manage and maintain customer database for business development, and ensure CRM is up-to-date
- Develop and maintain key accounts and manage key client relationship
- Work closely with the marketing and technical to ensure customer communications are supportive of BRE china’s growth plan and business strategy
- Directly reporting to Business Development Director located in Shanghai
- Good business acumen, sales experience and marketing knowledge.
- Knowledge and understanding of key drivers behind sustainable development activities of Chinese and international business
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Good knowledge of BRE’s products and expertise preferred
Qualifications, experience, essentials skills:
- Good sales experience and managing key customer
- Delivering on key financial targets
- Self-motivating and good pace
- Networking and professional social skills and team player
- Fluent English
- No travel restrictions
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BRE is a world-leading, multi-disciplinary, building science centre with a mission to improve buildings and infrastructure, through research and knowledge generation.
We use our cutting edge research to develop a range of products, services, standards and qualifications that are used around the world to bring about positive change in the built environment.